The Alborada Foundation in Spain is organising on 27th February the event “Environmental factors and health: Impacts for the uninformed consumer and for public health costs” in Madrid, where HEAL will present their report “Health costs in the European Union. How much is related to EDCs” and release figures relating to Spain.
The Alborada foundation will also present a newly edited version of their publication about endocrine disruptors and multiple chemical sensitivity.
- Dr. Pilar Muñoz-Calero (Fundación Alborada
- Nadia Bennich (Health and Environment Alliance)
- Dr. Nicolás Olea (Head of the Research Unit of the University Hospital. University of Granada)
- Ms. Paloma López Bermejo (Member of the European Parliament)
- Mr. Daniel López Marijuán (Ecologistas en Acción)
- Dr. Javier Maldonado (Health chief for the regional community of Madrid – to be confirmed).
The event will be in Spanish without translation.
More information about the event (in Spanish):
Fundacion Alborada. Agentes que alteran tu salud